Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Start of a Year, and a blog.....

Well I am starting this blog after seeing other mothers do the same. I thought it would be a nice way to keep people "in the know" without phone calls or personal messages (which I am horrible at).
First lets start with the back story....
I am 25, My husband, Rudy, is 28. Then there is Desiree, 8, Aliyah, 5 1/2, Aiden, 3 1/2, and soon to be Cambria, who will be here in about 7 weeks. Rudy and I have been married for a little over 4 years and have been living in our own place for about a year. The first few years of our marriage were very rough on us due to our living arrangements at the time. This last year has been the best year by far! Rudy has been an awesome father, especially for having just walked right into it. I had Desiree and Aliyah before we had gotten together and he loved them instantly.
Our children are absolutely awesome. Desiree is funny, extremely smart,and thinks that she is far older than she really is. Aliyah is our dreamer, she believes everything is beautiful and everything is right in the world. Then there is Aiden. He is our wild one, he loves to be loud. Whether it is singing, dancing, or driving his older sisters crazy, he is all boy.
So there we are. All of us, in a nutshell. I am going to try to keep up with our blog at least every two weeks. There are sure to be funny times, sad times and times of recollection. Keep tuning in to see how it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment