Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh No!!!

Tomorrow Rudy goes back to work. He has been so awesome since the baby was born, I don't know what I am going to do. We have all gotten so use to both of us being at home and being able to work together to get things done around the house. Plus, now that he is going back to work I am realizing that I only have a few more weeks till I go back to work! Then the real work starts... When I was working before it was so easy to just tell the kids "Come on, Let's go!" and they jump in the car to go to whoever is babysittings house. But now I have a little one who need a suitcase full of things and is alot of work when you haven't done it for awhile
Wish me luck! Hopefully I don't go crazy trying to balance the plates I will be spinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment